Management of Personal Information
1. Use of Personal Information.
The personal information that you provide will be limited to the following use(s):
・ACCEA Web Upload System Registration
・Customer verification (in the event of enquiries)
2. Required personal information:
・Company Name (if applicable)
・Designation (if applicable)
3. Disclosure, Correction, and Suspension of Use of Information.
(1). Proof of identity is required in the event of a request for disclosure of personal information.
Enquiries concerning the process may be directed to the contact person stated below. Please note that a handling fee
will be charged for requests for disclosure of personal information.
(2). Disclosable Personal Information & Purpose of Use.
Disclosable personal information: Listed in Article 2.
Purpose of use: Listed in Article 1.
(3). Inquiries & Complaints Regarding Personal Information
Please direct any inquiries and/or complaints regarding personal information to the contact point listed below.
Kojimachi Square Plaza 1F,
2-4-11, Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku,
(Administrative Dept.): Mr. Akira Sogabe
4. In-App Collection of Personal Information.
A third-party data collection module collected is used for collection of in-app data. The data collected in-app is
(1). Purposes For Collection of Information
Other than to provide and facilitate the services requested, collected information will not be used for other purposes.
(2). List of Information That Will be Collected
・App usage information
・Mobile device information (including cookies & advertising ID)
・App crash reports
(3). Parties to which retained personal information is provided.
In-app crash reports, cookies, advertising IDs, as well as app usage information is collected by Firebase.
This statistical information will be collected anonymously, and no personally identifiable information will be
Operated by: Google, Inc.
Service Name: Firebase Analytics
Purpose of Use: To provide insight into app use and other user engagement.
Service Name: Firebase Crasylytics
Purpose of Use: To create detailed reports of in-app errors.
5. Handling of Personal Information
In case of consigning personal information to external contractors for the purpose stated in Article 1, ACCEA will take
all possible measures to ensure and manage the proper handling and protection of information provided to us by our
6. Regarding information you share.
By using this service, you agree to share with us your required personal information. If you do not agree to sharing
your personal information with us, please do not use this service.
CEO Tadashi Yoshida
Personal Information Manager Yoko Akiyama
- 1. ACCEA Co., Ltd. does not, and will not obtain personal information through unlawful or inappropriate means, for the purpose of conducting business. Personal information is obtained in strict compliance with the company’s operating procedures, and will not be used for any other purpose other than intended.
- 2. The Company complies with all laws and country regulations pertaining to personal information. Employees’ actions can always be referred to, and are kept up-to-date regarding new and/or revised laws and regulations.
- 3. The Company regularly performs risk analysis and plans appropriate safety measures in order to prevent and rectify any leakage or damage to personal information.
- 4. The Company appoints a person-in-charge in order for complaints and enquiries regarding personal information to be handled smoothly. Information pertaining to the complaint process is publicly accessible on The Company’s web page, pamphlets, store counters, etc.
- 5. The Company works hard to continuously build, implement, maintain, and improve its personal information protection management system.
6. For any feedback, complaints, or concerns regarding personal information protection, please refer to the following.
■ Information Counter（Operating Hours：Weekdays 10:00AM～5:00PM）
Kojimachi Square Plaza 2F,
2-4-11 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 102-0083 Japan
Personal Information Consultant:
Headquarters, Administrative Department
■ ACCEA’s Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization
Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization:
Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community
Complaint Resolution Requests:
Personal Information Protection Complaint and Consultation office
Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
03-5860-7565 / 0120-700-779
With effect from August 22, 2006
Revised March 1, 2023
ACCEA Co., Ltd.
Tadashi Yoshida, CEO